Friday 31 March 2017

Weekend cricket



In the weekend our cricket team had a parent vs kid game. It was unfair because most of the adults could hit a six!


Dale our coach hit the ball so hard I could hear it coming at me, then I put my knee down and stopped it. It hurt badly for a while. Then I bowled Daniel out on the last ball. Then Kayden and I were batting second we almost hit a four every ball.      


My Dad was bowling to us first, then it was my Sister. My sister bowled Kayden out. Then we celebrated and bought us a big oreo cake and Sharon got us drinks.  Dale gave us a Kings hat then i went over to the tree hut.   


Max got his bottle up then we bottle flipped it down then I got down and went home.

Nathaniel, it’s great to see you working hard on your writing stamina. You have written a clear recount of what happened at your cricket game. It sounded like fun, even if it was a bit unfair to have Adults vs Kids!

4 comments:

  1. Great story Nathaniel! It was fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work on the writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nathaniel,
    You have down a grate job of the writing and I was at that game and I thing that I bated with Darcy and I hit a 4.

    Keep up the grate writing and the grate work.

    jayden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Nathaniel. I wish I was there but I was at a rep cricket game.

    ReplyDelete